Council is the highest governance organ of the AAS Accounting Section, determining its strategy and policy, and deciding on the allocation of resources to its various programs.
Council consists of 5 members and can co-opt up to ten further members, including two non-Chartered Accountant members of Council.
The Bye-Laws make provision for a geographical spread of Council members between the Middle East countries for a balance between members in practice and members in business.
Council usually meets every 4 months but more frequent meetings can be called if the need arises.
Certifications Accredited by HACCA
Participants who take the certifications below will get a membership under HACCA. The following certifications are offered in Arab Arbitration Society (AAS) Middle East Chapter, Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal (AIAL) in United Arab Emirates.
- CPA Chartered Public Accountant
- IACPA International Arab Certified Public Accountant
- ECPA Emirates Certified Public Accountant
- CPAA Certified Public Accountant & Auditor
- CPSA Certified Professional Senior Auditor
- CPIA Certified Professional Internal Auditor
- CAM Certified Audit Manager